Saturday, February 19, 2011

High of 75 - Relient K

Oh man... middle school status right here. If this isn't a blast to the past for you, I'm seriously sorry. Listen to it now, anyway.


This song is pretty much guaranteed to put you in a good mood. It's the kind of song you dance to in your underwear when nobody's home... not that I do that... ANYway.

Sunny with a High 1
I started out with a bright yellow printed tank so nobody mistakes you for being in a bad mood. Note the way the pattern radiates from the left side, just like sunshine! YAY :) I balanced it out with some Old Navy shorts in a warm, neutral beige. On a side note, I have these shorts in khaki and they are awesome. Go get some.


Sunny with a High 2
To complete the throwback effect here, we gotta have a hoodie and sneakers. In purple! It's a cool color (as in color palette), which is a nice complement to the yellow. Because when you're happy, you need extra color in your life. It's a fact. And how rad are those purple double-tongued Chuck Taylors? Yes please.


Sunny with a High 3

Top everything off with some simple accessories like these. They're neutral, but they've also got a little bit of extra detail. I love the rhinestones on the earrings, and the braid detailing on the bag. It just adds some feminine flair to make you feel pretty. And when you feel pretty, you look pretty.


Throw your hair into a messy braid and you're good to go! I'm fairly certain it's impossible to have a bad day when it starts out with Relient K (and an awesome outfit like this).

0 comments:

Post a Comment